Last Updated: May 20, 2022
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information That You Provide to Cosmos
- Contact Data, including your email address, name, or telephone number.
- Communications, including information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.
- Transaction data, including information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Usage data, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
Personal information We Automatically Collect from You
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that Cosmos automatically collect. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used by Cosmos for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Cosmos Services.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain a small amount of information. Cookies are stored on your computer or device’s browser or hard drive.
What type of cookies do we use?
Cookies can be in the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date. We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary. These cookies are essential for our Services to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions.
- Functionality. These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.
- Security. These cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our Services and see how visitors move around when using it. This helps us improve how our Services works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Services, the pages you have visited, and the following links. We will use this information to make our Services and its advertising relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. These cookies allow you to share and send information to other Services.
- Advertising. These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to users who use our services, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our Services. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed or acts you have taken on our (and other) Services. These are set by Cosmos and trusted third party networks, and are generally persistent in nature.
- Third Party / Embedded Content. Third party websites hosted on Cosmos’s Services make use of different third-party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Facebook® and Twitter® (through the use of sharing buttons). As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.
What kind of information do we collect by using cookies?
When you visit our Services, we may automatically collect the following types of information from you: the date you access the page, the time of access, and which pages you have accessed.
How do you block cookies?
On a mobile device, you may also be to adjust your settings to limit ad tracking. You may see a “cookie banner” on our Services. We do not set, or allow our ad partners to set, cookies that are used to show you targeted ads before you click to accept. When you consent in this manner, we and our advertising partners may set advertising cookies on the Services you are visiting and on other of our Services, dashboards, and services. We’ll display the banner to you periodically, just in case you change your mind.
To assist us with analyzing the traffic to our Services through cookies and similar technologies, we use analytic services, including Google Analytics. For more information on Google Analytics’ processing of your personal information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ Servicess or apps”. You can also opt out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Cosmos does not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising. Accordingly, we do not currently respond or take any action with respect to web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personal information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cosmos collects and uses your personal information to operate the Cosmos’ Services and deliver your requested assistance. Cosmos may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of company updates or new features of the Services. Cosmos may also contact you via surveys to research your opinion of current services or potential new services. Additionally, Cosmos may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administer and improve the Services;
- Facilitate your subscription or purchase of a product;
- Deliver the services or product you requested;
- Acquire aggregated data;
- Other purposes related to the reasons for which you provided personal information to Cosmos.
Cosmos does not sell, rent or lease lists to third parties. However, cosmos may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, or provide support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Cosmos. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Without your explicit consent, Cosmos does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. Cosmos keeps track of the websites and pages our visitors visit within Cosmos in order to determine what Cosmos pages are the most popular. This data can be used to deliver customized content and advertising within Cosmos to visitors whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
How We Share Personal information
Cosmos Services will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on Cosmos or the Services.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Cosmos
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Cosmos or the public users.
- Otherwise required by law.
Additionally, we share personal information to the following persons or entities:
- Service Providers. We engage third party service providers to assist us in the day-to-day business operations and to perform services on our behalf. For example, we employ service providers who help us processing transactions, recruiting, hosting websites, analyze website traffic and demographics, enable e-communication, conducting digital marketing activities. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers provide at least the same level of protection for personal information as we do.
- Companies Involved in Mergers, Acquisitions, Bankruptcy and other Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our business or assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any personal information collected through the Services may be among the items sold or transferred.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cosmos secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Cosmos secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
RETENTION AND DELETION
We keep your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements. In some circumstances, we may de-identify, aggregate, or otherwise anonymize your personal information consistent with applicable laws and industry standards so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is then treated as non-personal information.
This section applies to our collection and use of “Personal Information”, as defined under California law, if you are a resident of California.
Types of Personal Information Subject to California Privacy Law
In accordance with California law, we collected the following categories of Personal Information within the preceding 12 months:
- Identifiers such as your name, alias, email address, mailing address, IP address, and online identifiers;
- Certain categories of Personal Information described in subdivision (e) of California Civil Code Section 1798.80;
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including information on your usage of our Services (“Usage Information”);
- Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information;
- Information used to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or behavior.
We share each of these categories of Personal Information with our service providers to the extent necessary to provide their products and services and as otherwise described above. Additionally, within the past 12 months, some of our online advertisers may have used and disclosed Usage Information collected automatically from the Service. This may be a “sale” as broadly defined under California law. Therefore, we provide you the right to opt out of this “sale” of Personal Information as described, below.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the California, you have the following rights:
- Right to Know. You may have the right to request information on the categories of personal information that we collected in the previous twelve (12) months, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, and the business purposes for which such personal information is collected and shared. You also have the right to request information on the categories of Personal Information which were disclosed for business purposes and the categories of third parties in the twelve (12) months preceding your request for your personal information.
- Right to Delete. You may have a right to request us to delete Personal Information that we collected from you.
If you would like to exercise your rights listed above, please contact (or have your authorized agent contact) us using the contact details provided in below. When doing so, please tell us which right you are exercising and provide us with contact information to direct our response.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES & SERVICES
Cosmos encourages you to review the privacy policies of Services you choose to link to from Cosmos to understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Cosmos is not responsible for the privacy policies or other content on websites outside of the Cosmos.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE U.S.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information directly from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under thirteen (13), please do not send any personal information about yourself to us through the Services or offline.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Main Number: 636-327-5533
Toll-free Number: 800-542-7387
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 601 Pearl Dr, Saint Peters, MO 63376-1072